Open Cultural Center is looking for volunteers to teach Spanish to unaccompanied minors in Barcelona (Ciutat Vella).
Profile of the volunteer:
- Over 23 years old
- Experience in teaching languages, teaching, social education or social integration.
- Ability to Work in intercultural contexts
- Availability of 1.5h a week for steel volunteering
- The POSSIBILITY of knowing other languages and cultures
- The opportunity to learn about the functioning of a non-profit organization that works for the social and labour inclusion of the refugee community and migrants
- The POSSIBILITY of future collaborations with Our Organization (participation in future events, in Our projects …)